Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sick Day

It started on Thursday when I felt I was beginning to get sick. Friday came and then I knew for sure that I possible had a sinus infection.
Friday evening I contemplated going to the emergency room at the VA Hospital. My wife suggested I call in sick but I don't like doing that. Plus I can't remember the last time I did and it's too much of a hassle to find the phone number. I then woke up at 1:30 a.m. on Saturday to get ready for work and I was convinced that I was going to call in sick because how much worst I felt. Well at 3:00 a.m. I clock into work and two hours later I'm leaving to go to the VA Hospital. I'm expecting to spend at least two to three hours at the hospital. I get there and I'm the only one there. The triage nurse takes me in and soon after the doctor calls me in. Diagnosis: Sinus Infection. I was given antibiotics and was out of there in about one hour. I then drove home, said hi to the family and then went to sleep. I have to swallow those horse pills for fourteen days but I pray that the infection will be gone by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment